- Abundant Wildlife big 5 safari
- Annual Wildebeest & Zebras Migration July-September
- Maasai Traditional Village visit
- Great Rift Valley
- viewing Crater Mt. Longonot and viewing 3 of the Great Rift Valley lakes
- Peaks of Mt. Kilimanjaro
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
Leave Nairobi for Masai Mara Game Reserve. Picnic lunch enroute. On arrival proceed for a game drive in search of black manned lions, elephants, leopards, cheetah, buffaloes and other plain game. Return to the camp for dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 2: Whole day in Masai Mara
Full day of game drive with picnic lunch at the Mara River. Dinner and night at the camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara to Nakuru
After early game drive then leave Masai Mara for Nakuru National Park. Picnic lunch enroute. Dinner and overnight at a hotel/lodge.
Day 4: Nakuru to Amboseli via Nairobi
After breakfast, morning game drives. Have lunch in Nairobi and proceed to Amboseli National Park arriving in time for dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 5: Whole day in Amboseli
Full day in Amboseli. Meals and night at the camp.
Day 6: Amboseli to Nairobi
After breakfast leave for the last game drive as you leave the park for Nairobi drop off cliens going to Mombasa on the way. Picnic lunch served enroute. Arrive in Nairobi late afternoon.
- Transport in a 8 seater tour van
- Services of English speaking guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Accommodation in self contained tents
- Three meals a day
- One litre of mineral water per person per day
- Game park fees
- Alcohol and soft drinks
- Fee when visit the Masai village
- personal effects
Route & Days