kenya's Destination consultant
For All your travel Solutions
Enjoy coastal adventures, wildlife safaris, beach camping and luxury resorts to extreme, special-interest safaris that incorporate additional adventures such as mountain climbing.
- Game viewing
Lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, antelope, warthog, ostrich, Baboons, birds…
- Herds of dust-red elephant wallowing, rolling or simply foraging
- The beautiful man made Aruba dam located on the north bank of the seasonal Voi River, is visited by thousands of animals and is a great game viewing destination.
- Mudanda Rock – this whale-backed rock towers above a natural dam, which acts as a draw to thousands of elephants
- Old town of Mombasa with Swahili and Arabic culture
- Fort Jesus Museum – synonymous with the history of the East African Coast
- Food and spice market – a glimpse into the lives of the local people
- Trademark Elephant tusks – the gateway to Mombasa
- Likoni Channel – Port entry into Kenya
- Akamba wood carving factory – local talents in arts
- Shopping, people and local culture