6 Days Masai Mara & The Lakes
- Abundant Wildlife the big 5 safari and bird watching
- Annual Wildebeest & Zebras Migration July-September
- Maasai Traditional Village visit
- Great Rift Valley
- viewing Crater Mt. Longonot and viewing 5 of the Great Rift Valley lakes
- Volcanic activities and geothermal power plant
- Equator Crossing
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
Depart early morning from Nairobi to Masai Mara. Arrive in time for lunch at the lodge. Game drive in the afternoon to see the many animals for which the reserve is famed. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 2: Whole day in Masai Mara
Full day spent in the park with lunch, dinner and night at the camp.
Day 3: Whole day in Masai Mara
Full day game viewing in Mara with an optional nature walk or a visit to the Maasai village in between the meal breaks. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 4: Masai Mara to Nakuru
After breakfast, Leave for Nakuru arriving in time for lunch. Game drive in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 5: Lake Nakuru to Lake Baringo
Morning spent viewing game and millions of flamingoes at Lake Nakuru and in the afternoon proceed to Lake Baringo. Those who prefer can organize a boat trip to view the many birds that inhabit this lake at extra cost. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 6: Lake Bogoria to Nairobi
Explore on foot this nature lake and view the Flamingoes on their thousands. Caution must be taken while walking near the hot spring, as these are super hot. Depart for Nairobi arriving in the evening.
- Transport in a 8 seater tour van
- Services of English speaking guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Accommodation in self contained tents
- Three meals a day
- One litre of mineral water per person per day
- Game park fees
- Alcohol and soft drinks
- Fee when visit the Masai village
- personal effects
Route & Days
Mara & Rift Lakes/6 days