KAS 211 - 5 Days Masai Mara/Lake Nakuru/Naivasha
- Abundant Wildlife big 5 safari
- Annual Wildbeest & Zebras Migration July-September
- Maasai Traditional Village visit
- Great Rift Valley
- viewing Crater Mt. Longonot and viewing 3 of the Great Rift Valley lakes
- Volcanic activities and geothermal power plant
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
Drive to the view point of the Rift Valley, descend the escarpment and drive to Masai Mara via Narok arriving in time for lunch then to the park for game viewing, Mara is famous for its black manned lions and yearly migration of wildebeests. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 2: Whole day in Masai Mara
A full day spent viewing and exploring this spectacular park with picnic lunch. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara to Nakuru
Pre breakfast game drive.Late breakfast, and leave camp and proceed to Nakuru.Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Nakuru to Naivasha
After breakfast proceed for a game drive in Lake nakuru known as the birds paradise and Rhino sanctuary. Leave Nakuru after lunch for Naivasha arriving in time for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Naivasha– Nairobi: After breakfast boat ride (optional) visit to the Hell’s Gate Park one of the few parks where you can walk or cycle to see the wild animals. After Lunch drive back to Nairobi arriving in the late afternoon.
- Transport in a 8 seater tour van
- Services of English speaking guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Accommodation in self contained tents
- Three meals a day
- One litre of mineral water per person per day
- Game park fees
- Alcohol and soft drinks
- Fee when visit the Masai village
- personal effects
Route & Days