High lights are:
- Abundant Wildlife big 5 safari
- Annual Wildbeest & Zebras Migration July-September
- Maasai Traditional Village visit
- Great Rift Valley
- viewing Crater Mt. Longonot and viewing 3 of the Great Rift Valey lakes
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara.
Drive to the viewpoint of the Rift Valley, descend the escarpment and drive via Narok for lunch then to Masai Mara, famous for its black manned lions and yearly migration of wildebeests. Game viewing in the afternoon.Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 2: Whole day in Masai Mara
A full day spent viewing and exploring this spectacular park with picnic lunch. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara to Nakuru
Pre-breakfast game drive.Late breakfast, and leave camp and proceed to Nakuru with lunch enroute. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Nakuru to Nairobi
After breakfast proceed for a game drive. Leave Nakuru after lunch for Nairobi arriving mid or late afternoon.
- Transport in a 8 seater tour van
- Services of English speaking guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Accommodation in self contained tents
- Three meals a day
- One litre of mineral water per person per day
- Game park fees
- Alcohol and soft drinks
- Fee when visit the Masai village
- personal effects
Route & Days
Mara-Nakuru /4 days