3 DAYS MASAAI MARA
High lights are:
- Abundant Wildlife big 5 search
- Annual Wildbeest & Zebras Migration July-September
- Maasai Traditional Village visit
- Great Rift Valley
- Maasai Cultures
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
Depart from Nairobi in the morning and head southward to the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley for a brief stop to take photos of the Escapment. Continue to Masai Mara via Narok, a small Maasai town, arrive at the camp in time for lunch then to Masai Mara for an afternoon game viewing. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 2: Whole day in Masai Mara
Spend a full day in the game reserve enjoying the wonders of nature with lunch at the popular hippo pools to see some water birds, Hippos, Crocodiles and River crossing. Return to the camp for dinner and night. Those who want can visit Masai village will be taken by our driver but to take pictures you must pay the Maasai chief direct.
Day 3: Masai Mara to Nairobi
An early morning game drive followed by late breakfast and a departure to Nairobi stopping sporadically for the breathtaking panoramic views of the rift valley and adjacent landforms. The tour ends in Nairobi late in the afternoon.
- Transport in a 8 seater tour van
- Services of English speaking guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Accommodation in self contained tents
- Three meals a day
- One litre of mineral water per person per day
- Game park fees
- Alcohol and soft drinks
- Fee when visit the Masai village
- personal effects
|Route & Days||1 Pax||2 Pax||3-5 Pax||6+ Pax|