DAY 1: NAIROBI / NAKURU & LAKE NAIVASHA
Pick up clients from their hotel for briefing about the trip then depart for a drive in to the Rift Valley and onto Lake Nakuru national park in the late morning. The park is truly remarkable as it has achieved international fame on animal sanctuary. Both black and white Rhinos are being given a new lease of life in this park. Check in at Lake Nakuru Lodge/hotel and have lunch. Go for a game drive in the evening which will include a walk by the shores of the lake to get up-close with the many birds found here. Return to the Lodge/hotel for dinner and overnight
DAY 2 – NAKURU / NAIVASHA
Have a leisurely breakfast at the lodge enjoying the sights and sounds of the park. Proceed for a further drive at the park and depart in the late morning for the nearby Lake Naivasha. Check in at the lodge or hotel. Relax at the lodge after lunch. In the late afternoon, you can visit the Crescent island where you get to walk in the park to see the animals such as Giraffe, zebra and antelopes. Naivasha is also known for the many birds that can be sighted within the lodge grounds. Dinner and overnight.
DAY 3 – NAIVASHA / MASAI MARA
An early breakfast followed by your drive to the Masai Mara. Arrive at the park for lunch at lodge or camp. Enjoy an afternoon game drive to track elephants, leopards, cheetah, lions, and buffaloes. Drive back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
DAY 4 : MAASAI MARA
Enjoy an early morning breakfast, you will then proceed for a full day game drive carrying picnic lunch with you. On this day you will drive to the Hippo Pool where you can take a break from the drive and see the Hippos bathing as well as Crocodiles. Enjoy a further game drive at the park. Drive back to the lodge/camp for dinner and overnight.
DAY 5: MAASAI MARA / NAIROBI
Have breakfast in the morning followed by a visit to the maasai village then departure for your drive back to Nairobi. Arrival will be in the late afternoon. Drop off at the hotel.
- Hotel / Hostel Pickup
- All meals noted in the itinerary
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Laundry services
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary