Day 1: Mombasa – Tsavo East
Early morning pickup from your hotel then proceed to Tsavo East which is less 5 Hrs drive through Bachuma Gate. Embark on a game drive looking for animals like herds of Elephants, Giraffes, Buffalo, Lion, Cheetah, Zebra, Impala, Monkey among many others. proceeding to you lodge for lunch and check inn at Ashnil Aruba Lodge, have lunch and a short rest. Later afternoon Proceed for an afternoon game drive till late in the evening. Dinner and overnight at Aruba Ashnil lodge.
Day 2: Tsavo East to Amboseli
After an early breakfast, take a drive to Amboseli with short game en-route which is less than 5 Hrs drive. You arrive Amboseli in time for lunch with short game drive check in at Oltukai lodge. Afternoon game drive. Mount Kilimanjaro offers a scenic background for photographers. Amboseli National Park also hosts a lot of animals like lion, elephant, buffalo, cheetah, giraffe, monkey, zebra among many others. Dinner and overnight at Safari Oltukai lodge.
Day 3: Amboseli to Tsavo West
Early morning game drive return to your lodge for breakfast, after breakfast leave Amboseli for Tsavo West which is less than 3 Hrs drive. You arrive with Game en-rout with a visit to Mzima Springs where you can see hippos and fish in a crystalline clear water. There are possibilities of seeing crocodiles and monkeys. later proceed to Kilanguni Serena safari lodge. check in and relax. Later In the afternoon you can go for a game drive and return to your lodge for dinner and overnight at the Kilaguni Serena safari lodge.
Day 4: Tsavo West to Mombasa:
Early morning breakfast, after breakfast game drive looking for animals as you leave Tsavo West to Mombasa which is a 5 Hrs drive. you proceed with a stop over for Lunch at Voi town at Zomeni lion hill camp, later after lunch you will drive to your Coastal hotel Mombasa arriving late in the afternoon. Drive off to your hotel Mombasa or Diani South coast drop off to your respectively hotel.
- Hotel / Hostel Pickup
- All meals noted in the itinerary
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Laundry services
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary