Day 1: Nairobi-Amboseli
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel in the morning drive to Amboseli national pack which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape, and open plains. arriving in time for lunch ,check in to the accommodation ,have lunch and a short rest . The evening game drive is done until the sunset huge elephants roaming around to where they call home. Buffaloes, lions, impalas, topi, gazelles, birds are just few among the many things to see here. Dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge.
Day 2: Amboseli
Early morning game drive return back to camp for breakfast . after breakfast Full day spend in the park with packed lunch in search of its popular residents like the well known predators and their opponents like the Zebra, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo with a view of Mt Kilimanjaro .Later return to your camp for dinner and overnight at Sentrim luxury tented camp
Day 3: Amboseli-Nairobi
Early morning game drive with a visit to Masai village return back to your camp for Breakfast. After breakfast, game en-route out off Amboseli and drive to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch. Lunch at carnivore afterwards drop off at your respective hotel.
- Hotel / Hostel Pickup
- All meals noted in the itinerary
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Laundry services
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary