Day 1: Nairobi-Amboseli
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel in the morning drive to Amboseli National pack which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape, and open plains. Lunch enroute, arriving in time for game drive ,check in at the camp/Lodge for a short rest . Afternoon game drive at the park gives you a chance to see the rooftop of Africa, Mt. Kilimanjaro abandant wildlife which includes heard of elephants, lions, Bufalloes, wildebeests, topi, impalas among the many that are seen here. Dinner and overnight the camp/lodge.
Day 2: Amboseli
Early morning game drive return back to camp for breakfast . After breakfast Full day spend in the park with packed lunch in search of its popular residents like the well known predators and their opponents like the Zebra, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo with a view of Mt Kilimanjaro .This day gives you a chance to explore the park up to the observation hill for the best view and also visit the two lakes which offer you a chance to see lots of birds. Later return to your camp/lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: AMBOSELI – NAIROBI
After Breakfast and we depart for a visit to Masai village return back to your camp for checkout. Drive out of Amboseli via Emali town to drop off clients taking SGR to Mombasa then continue to Nairobi arriving in the evening.
- Hotel / Hostel Pickup
- All meals noted in the itinerary
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Laundry services
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary